PEO (Program Educational Objectives)
- Analytical Knowledge and Practical Skills: To infill graduates with analytical knowledge so as to enable them to formulate and solve real world problems by providing strong foundation in mathematics, science and engineering and to inculcate practical skills in graduates by providing hands on training in conducting experiments and analysis/interpretation of data.
- Team Work and Presentation Skills: To produce graduates with good inter-personal skills and competency in communication and presentation to enable them to lead and work in multi disciplinary team environments.
- Employability/ Higher Education: To prepare students for professional level employment in Government, public or private organizations; and to induce in them strong desire for higher education.
- Entrepreneurship: To provide ample opportunity to the students to interact with industry/entrepreneurs/ practicing engineers and technocrats so as to get motivated towards development of appropriate technology based on local needs and to promote self employment.
- Ethics and Social Commitment: Imbibe in graduates the awareness of professional ethics and social commitment towards sustainable development and all round growth of society.